The home of cricket merits its title when taking in the sights and sounds of this truly iconic sports ground. As official hospitality providers for Lord's, AOK Cavendish's unrivalled attention to detail ensures that there really is no better way to spend a summer’s day than with International Cricket mixing perfectly with first class hospitality.
THE NURSERY PAVILION
Attentive staff and the rich historic setting will make your clients feel well and truly at home in the Nursery Pavilion. With beautiful vistas over the Nursery Ground, where players practice, experience the special magic of Lord’s with a fantastic official package.
• Official top-priced match ticket within the Mound Stand or Grandstand
• Tea, coffee, and a bacon roll on arrival
• Champagne reception prior to lunch
• Three-course meal
• Complimentary bar including champagne
• Traditional afternoon tea
• Match programme and scorecard
• Celebrity cricket guests in attendance
• Plasma screens to ensure you don’t miss any of the action
• An on-site event manager from AOK Events
WHAT TO EXPECT?
09.15 Gates open. Breakfast is served
11.00 Play starts. Bar opens
13.00 3-course lunch with fine wines and fresh coffee. Champagne available all day
13.40 Play resumes
15.40 Afternoon tea
18.00 Scheduled close of play
18.30 Bar closes
*schedule may differ for ODI