Ever since William Clarke first led his charges down the steps of the Trent Bridge pavilion, we’ve believed cricket is best enjoyed alongside a little conviviality.
Much has changed in our 150-year history, but our time-honoured, hearty Trent Bridge welcome has endured – whether you prefer the blockbuster entertainment of the Vitality Blast and The Hundred, the ebb and flow of the Royal London Cup and LV= Insurance County Championship,
or the pomp and ceremony of the 50-over final.
With delectable dining, remarkable vantage points and the hubbub and buzz of your fellow guests, our matchday hospitality packages showcase the quintessential summer sport at its finest.
- Use of suite with private balcony overlooking the field of play
- Hot main course served approximately 30 mins before the start of play
- Second course served at the interval
- Complimentary beers, wines, soft drinks and tea & coffee until the last ball is bowled
- Host to look after your guests
- Car parking based on 1 per 4 guests
SPEAK TO A HOSPITALITY EXPERT
Not sure which package is right for you? Get in touch we’d love to help…
Get in touch for full package details and pricing
The Engine Rooms
150a Falcon Rd
"*" indicates required fields