The newest addition to the Lord’s hospitality offering is The Willow, located in the Mound Stand.
The Willow gives you an opportunity to mingle with other cricket fans, while treating yourself to world-class cuisine with our informal dining experience, as well as a complimentary bar throughout the day.
- Pitch-facing shared suite with reserved balcony seating
- Dedicated hospitality entrance for fast-track entry
- Visits from the greats of the game
- Poseur tables and informal seating
- Private, exclusive hire available for 48 guests
- Traditional Lord’s Afternoon Tea, with hand-crafted savoury and sweet treats
- Smaller booking available for groups of 2-6 guests
- Premium lunch buffet
- Choice of hot or cold breakfast, warm pastries, and fresh juices
- Complimentary bar, including champagne, fine wines, craft beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
What is the dress code?
The dress code is smart/casual – tailored shorts, smart trainers and smart polo shirts are suitable. We do not allow any flip flops or sports wear.
How do I get to Lords?
St John’s Wood is the closest Tube Station to the Ground (approximately five minutes’ walk), While Baker Street, Warwick Avenue, Marylebone and Edgware Road are all also within 15 Minutes’ walk.
Can I park at the ground?
There is no car parking at the Ground and restrictions are in place for non-residents to park in the local area between 8:30-18:30 on Major Match days.
We'd love to hear from you!
If you’d like to know more about any cricket hospitality packages, all you need to do is fill out the form and we will get in touch as soon as possible
The Engine Rooms
150a Falcon Rd
"*" indicates required fields