- Glass of prosecco and orange juice
- Breakfast roll & selection of pastries
- Two course lunch buffet
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary beers, house wine and soft drinks
- Shared suite with informal seating
- Designated unreserved seating area or elevated standing viewing balcony
- Official commentary radio, souvenir lanyard and programmes
- Q&A with cricket legend
Is there parking at the stadium?
Car parking will be available for those who receive parking as part of their hospitality package.
What is the dress code?
We operate a smart casual dress code, the only exception to this is children under the age of 12. Smart jeans and trainers are permitted. Tracksuits, shorts, offensive t-shirts and any football shirts are not permitted in these suites. Wearing such items may result in refusal of entry.
What time do gates open?
Doors are scheduled to open two hours before the start of play.
We'd love to hear from you!
If you’d like to know more about any cricket hospitality packages, all you need to do is fill out the form and we will get in touch as soon as possible
The Engine Rooms
150a Falcon Rd
"*" indicates required fields