3rd Test England v West Indies
25 June 2020 - 29 June 2020
The home of cricket merits its title when taking in the sights and sounds of this truly iconic sports ground. As official hospitality providers for Lord's, AOK Cavendish's unrivalled attention to detail ensures that there really is no better way to spend a summer’s day than with International Cricket mixing perfectly with first class hospitality.
Get in touch with our team of experts for full package details.
Lord’s Cricket Ground
St. John's Wood Road
- Underground: St John's Wood , 0.47 miles
- Underground: Maida Vale , 0.54 miles
- Underground: Warwick Avenue , 0.54 miles
- Train: London Marylebone, 0.56 miles
- Train: London Paddington, 0.79 miles
- Airport: London City, 9.99 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 12.90 miles